It is common that at some point, people who were learning a language want to teach as well. Whether it is the beauty of teaching and passing the knowledge, communication with others, or after an enjoyable experience with his/her tutor realizing tutoring is the right job for him or her on the platform. The platform allows every person to become a tutor.
If a student wants to work as a tutor on the platform, there are no boundaries.
However, he/she has to fulfill some requirements. Here are the most important of them:
- A tutor can teach only his/her native language.
- Filling out the Teacher’s Application form is required.
For more information on how to become a tutor and fill out an Application form, please visit Help Center, tutors’ section.
- Giving additional information to the support team who approves tutors’ profiles if needed is necessary.
- Filling out a profile with all the necessary information is required.
For more information on how to make a good profile, edit, or change, please visit Help Center, tutors’ section.
- Prepare material for learning a language for every course.
Have in mind that working as a tutor is a great job, and a tutor, besides his/her knowledge and willingness to teach, has to be a pleasant, communicative, and friendly person.