When you’ve already booked a lesson but, for some reason, you need to cancel and book for some other time and date, there is a possibility for rescheduling it in a few steps.
For more information on how to reschedule a booked lesson, please visit our Help Center.
If you have trouble for rescheduling a lesson there can be several reasons:
- You’ve already rescheduled a lesson.
- You rescheduled a lesson but the platform shows you that you didn’t.
- Due to some technical problems, you repeatedly get the information about a technical error.
We suggest the following:
- Always check the time and date for the lesson you want to reschedule, even after successfully rescheduled lesson.
- In case the platform is showing that the lesson isn’t rescheduled, try rescheduling once again. Maybe at that particular moment, something went wrong (e.g. your internet connection was lost, or in a few seconds something stopped working...)
- If the platform informs that there is an error or simply does not reschedule your lesson, there is some technical problem on the platform. In this case, it is recommended to contact the support team.
Explain the support team the issue you are dealing with:
- Give your information- name, language you are learning and the name of your tutor,
- Explain what kind of technical problem you have during rescheduling a lesson,
- Ask for rescheduling a specific lesson, specific date and time.
The support team will reply in a timely manner.