Making a tutor’s profile on Justlearn.com tutoring platform is very easy. There are several steps you, as a tutor, have to fulfill, and among them is your profile photo.
Why is profile photo so important?
Your profile photo gives students first impression. It is a part of your profile, and also along with your introduction, attract students.
Here you may find some useful tips on how to make and choose good and professional photo:
- Profile photo pose- Look straight to the camera. Don’t use poses that make you uncomfortable.
- Smile- don’t forget to smile a bit. Your smile will show that you are a natural and pleasant person.
- Dress professionally, but don’t exaggerate- if you want to seem like a true professional, we advise you to dress the way you make a good impression. This doesn’t mean that you have to dress in a suit, but pick some neutral colors, and don’t dress like you are going to a party.
- The background should be neutral- background is a base, so try to choose a background that provides light to your face and clearness.
- Camera- it is essential to use a good camera. It can help you to avoid blurriness, as well as a big advantage in case you need to edit it later.